Withdraw from KuCoin
KuCoin is a great exchange, but at some point you may want to hold your cryptocurrency in your own wallet. The process to withdraw from KuCoin is very simple. This guide assumes you already have the necessary wallet for the cryptocurrency you will be withdrawing.
If you need a wallet check out the wallet tutorial page for some guides on creating Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, Qtum, and multi-currency wallets.
Steps to withdraw from KuCoin
1. Go to the KuCoin website and login
2. Click on the “Assets” tab
3. On the “Overview” section of the Assets page, find the cryptocurrency you want to deposit and click the “Withdraw” button. In this example I am choosing to withdraw “Quantstamp” (QSP).
4. KuCoin will take you to the withdraw page of the cryptocurrency you selected. Fill in the address, amount, and any security fields that may be showing. Then click the “confirm” button.
- Address: This would be the receiving address for the cryptocurrency you are withdrawing
- Amount: The number you want to withdraw
- Fee: Pay attention to this field and try to send in larger transactions, otherwise you end up getting hit with multiple fees.
That is it for how to withdraw from KuCoin. You can check your transaction at the bottom of the withdraw page for the cryptocurrency you just withdrew. As a side note, you can use the drop down list on the “Withdraw” page to choose another cryptocurrency.
Summary of how to withdraw from KuCoin
The steps are simple, so you should be able to easily withdraw your cryptocurrency from KuCoin. Note that sometimes transactions can take a while depending on network congestion. Check out the exchange tutorials page for other various exchange related guides! And don’t forget to keep track of your cryptocurrencies in case you need to report them for taxes. Here is an article on 3 great cryptocurrency tax resources.